Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the “Regulation”), Progetto Salute srl hereby provides information about how your personal data may be processed when you visit the website www.progettosalutesrl.it (hereinafter the “Website”).
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – NAVIGATION DATA
During the normal course of operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to run the Website collect certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for the purpose of associating the same with identified data subjects, but may make it possible to identify the user when processed and associated with the data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names or specification of the type of devices used by users who connect to the Website, the URI – Uniform Resource Identifier – addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response to the same, the numerical code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (successfully completed, error, etc.) and other parameters relevant to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Progetto Salute srl will process your personal data for the technical administration of the Website, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to ascertain the correct functioning thereof, and will be deleted immediately after processing for such purposes.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – DATA SUPPLIED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
An explicit report is always previously proposed to the user visiting part of the Website requesting the collection of personal data and, if necessary, the user is invited to give consent.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses given in the Website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary for responding to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – COOKIES
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Your personal data will be processed by the duly authorised and appointed employees and collaborators of Progetto Salute srl.
Your personal data will not be disseminated for any reason whatsoever.
You may exercise the rights set forth by the data protection law at any time.
In particular, if applicable, you may:
- request and receive confirmation that we hold your personal data and access the content thereof (right of access);
- update, amend and/or correct your personal data (right of rectification);
- request that your personal data be deleted, anonymised, or a block of any data processed in breach of the law or limit the processing thereof;
- object to the processing of your data, for legitimate reasons, if such objections are based on art. 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation;
- object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and marketing purposes, or for market surveys or to forward promotional messages;
- withdraw your consent -when given- at any time, without prejudice to the legality of any processing based on your consent prior to such withdrawal;
- receive a copy of the personal data you provided and request that such personal data be transmitted to another data controller.
In order to exercise your rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You in any case have the right to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority, or the Data Protection Authority, if you believe your personal data have been processed illegally.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
Progetto Salute srl – Via Roma, 1, 36023 Longare (VI) Italy
Latest release: 10/20/2020